CA: Cancer Journal for Clinicians
1950-ISSN: 0007-9235 (1542-4863)
Oncology - Hematology - Oncology
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can (with restrictions) archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) (
12 months embargo)
Author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF
- Some journals have separate policies, please check with each journal directly
- On author's personal website, institutional repositories, arXiv, AgEcon, PhilPapers, PubMed Central, RePEc or Social Science Research Network
- Author's pre-print may not be updated with Publisher's Version/PDF
- Author's pre-print must acknowledge acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with set statement (see policy)
- If OnlineOpen is available, BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC, NERC and STFC authors, may self-archive after 12 months
- Publisher last contacted on 07/08/2014
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Wiley OnlineOpen deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-12-31.
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2019-01-14