1924-ISSN: 0009-2665 (1520-6890)
Chemistry, Multidisciplinary - General Chemistry
Green Open Access
Author can (with restrictions) archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing) (Must obtain written permission from Editor) (Must not violate ACS ethical Guidelines)
Author can (with restrictions) archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) (If mandated by funding agency or employer/ institution) (If mandated to deposit before 12 months, must obtain waiver from Institution/Funding agency or use AuthorChoice) (
12 months embargo)
Author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF
- On author's personal website, pre-print servers, institutional website, institutional repositories or subject repositories
- Must be accompanied by set statement (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher last reviewed on 19/09/2016
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RU, RUG, TUD, TU/e, UL, UM, UT, UU, UvA, VU and WUR will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this ACS deal.
This deal is valid until 2021-12-31.
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2018-05-16