Particle and Fibre Toxicology
Toxicology - Toxicology - Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis - Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis - toxicology - materials science - biomaterials - nanomedicine
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author can archive publisher's version/PDF
- Author's pre-print on pre-print server such as ArXiv, bioRxiv, Peer J PrePrints, or similar platforms (both commercial and non-commercial)
- Authors post-print and Publisher's version/PDF on any website
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Copy of License must accompany any deposit.
- Authors retain copyright
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- All titles are open access journals
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from UT will receive a 15% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this BioMed Central deal.
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2018-02-09