Seminars in Liver Disease
1981-ISSN: 0272-8087 (1098-8971)
Gastroenterology & Hepatology - Hepatology
Full APC costs for UT authors (no discount)
Green Open Access
Author cannot archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author can archive publisher's version/PDF
- Author's post-print or Publisher's version/PDF on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print in Institutional Repository and PubMed Central after
- Publisher's version/PDF can be used on author's personal website only
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Link to Publisher version (www.thieme-connect.com) must be included if article has been published online
- Publisher last contacted on 31/03/2015
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, TU/e, UL, UM and UvA will receive a 25% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a first or corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Thieme deal.
This deal is valid until 2018-12-31.
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2018-08-16