Progress in Polymer Science
1967-ISSN: 0079-6700 (1873-1619)
Polymer Science - Ceramics and Composites - Polymers and Plastics - Organic Chemistry - Materials Chemistry - Surfaces and Interfaces
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of between
12 monthsand 48 months
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
12 monthsto 48 months
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Publisher last reviewed on 03/06/2015
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Elsevier deal.
This deal is valid until 2018-12-31.
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2018-05-16