Below are a few sources to find special types of publications and information
- General reference sources
- Abbreviations, (E-mail)Addresses, Calculators, Dictionaries, Dictionaries, Encyclopedia, Government Information, International Organisations, Maps, Phone Books, Statistics and Facts, Travel Information, and other things can be found in the Virtual Reference Desk
- Legal information
- Full text Dutch laws and regulations and jurisprudence are covered by Kluwer Informatiebronnen (Juridisch)
- Newspaper articles
- LexisNexis Academic covers a large selection of news sources: national and regional (daily) newspapers and (professional) journals.
- A collection of patent infomation sources can be found in the Patents section of the Digital Library
- PhD theses
- The Digital Library has a special page on dissertations
- Research projects
- The Digital Library has a special page on current research information
- Video recordings held by the Wageningen libraries can be searched in the Wageningen Catalogue. (Select document type Video recording.) Search the Catalogue for video recordings now
- Wageningen UR Publications
- Wageningen Yield (WaY) is the access point to publications originating from Wageningen University and Research Centre (Wageningen UR). WaY contains references to publications authored by Wageningen University staff from 1976 onwards. Publications authored by the staff of the Wageningen UR Research Institutes are available from 1995 onwards. Full text documents are added when available. The database is updated daily and currently holds more than 110 000 items.
|Wageningen Digital Library, 28 February 2012|