Already have a Username/Password for NJAS wageningen journal of life sciences?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All URL addresses in the References (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- At least one of the following criteria is met:
- the research has been carried out in the Netherlands, or
- the first author is an alumnus of Wageningen University, or
- the research is carried out by Dutch scientists in other countries, or
- at least one of the contributors is a member of KLV, the Royal Netherlands Society for Agricultural Sciences.
- Hereby the first author assures the following:
1. that the research results have not been published heretofore and that they shall not be released to any other publisher unless it is first released by NJAS - Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences;
2. that the co-authors have read the manuscript and approve of its printed publication and website publication in NJAS - Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences;
3. that with the publication of this paper in NJAS the copyright comes into the hands of the publisher;
4. that the reproduction rights are assigned to the publisher. (The Reproduction revenues (€ 11.35 per author) collected by the foundation ‘Reprorecht’, will be paid into the NJAS Fund.)
- Please give the names, addresses and email address of two knowledgeable and independant reviewers. These reviewers should not be
- a co-author of the authors of this submission in the last five years, and
- should not be a colleague or a partner in the same project with the authors of this submission.
NJAS is not obliged to follow these suggestions.
© Copyright KLV
All rights reserved. The copyright covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the contribution, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The Author may publish his/her contribution on his/her personal Web page provided that he/she creates a link to http://library.wur.nl/ojs/index.php/njas and that together with this electronic version it is clearly pointed out, by prominently adding "© KLV", that the copyright for this contribution is held by KLV. The full-text version may be available from the Author's Web page only after a delay of 12 months following the publication of the paper, whereas such a delay is not required for the abstract.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.