Studies in Higher Education
Taylor & Francis
1976-ISSN: 0307-5079 (1470-174X)
Green Open Access
You share, we take care
On the basis of the Taverne Amendment (art. 25fa), the publishers’ version (PDF) of short academic works can be made available via the university repository 6 months after the first (online) publication. General conditions for participation are mentioned here. Exact implementation may differ per institution. Please contact your university library for more details.
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository, subject-based repository or academic social network (Mendeley, ResearchGate or Academia.edu) after a
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM/MUMC+, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Taylor & Francis deal.
This deal is valid until 2020-12-31.
Last updated: 2020-05-29