Green Open Access
- Authors retain copyright
- Pre-print on any website
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, departmental website, institutional website, institutional repository or other repositories, including PubMed Central
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Post-print version with changes from referees comments can be used
- "as published" final version with layout and copy-editing changes cannot be archived but can be used on secure institutional intranet
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher last contacted on 21/08/2019
- SAGE may give permission to deposit the Publisher's version/PDF on an unrestricted website of repository, upon request
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 20% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal. When you submit your article you must use your institutional email address.
More information on this Sage Choice deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-12-31.
Last updated: 2019-01-14